Gregor Mate – Who We Are When We Are Not Addicted
Adam Braun’s thirty mantras
1) Why be normal?
2) Get out of your comfort zone.
3) Know that you have a purpose.
4) Every pencil holds a promise.
5) Do the small things that make others feel big.
6) Tourists see, but travelers seek.
7) Asking for permission is asking for denial.
8) Embrace the lightning moments.
9) Big dreams start with small, unreasonable acts.
10) Practice humility over hubris.
11) Speak the language of the person you want to become.
12) Walk with a purpose.
13) Happiness is found in celebrating others.
14) Find the impossible ones.
15) Focus on one person in every room.
16) Read the signs along the path.
17) Create separation to build connection.
18) Never take no from someone who can’t say yes.
19) Stay guided by your values, not your necessities.
20) You can’t fake authenticity.
21) There is only one chance at a first impression.
22) Fess up to your failures.
23) Learn to close the loop.
24) Change your words to change your worth.
25) A goal realized is a goal defined.
26) Surround yourself with those who make you better.
27) Vulnerability is vital.
28) Listen to your echoes.
29) If your dreams don’t scare you, they’re not big enough.
30) Make your life a story worth telling.